Customized Energy Solutions is at the forefront of competitive energy markets. Through consulting services, financial analysis and operations services, we enable competitive suppliers, technology providers, and utilities to prosper. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies by Inc. 500 and by Philadelphia 100.
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and in India.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend QA process, activities, and tools supporting agile software release
- Develop, document, and implement QA test cases for new development as well as Production bug fixes
- Report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Confirm test cases by querying database
- Encourage a culture of accountability for ensuring system has minimal defects and adheres to company standards
- Must have well-rounded testing experience with Functional, Smoke, Regression, and Integration Testing
- Experience in Software & Data Quality Assurance.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment desired.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment a plus
- Adept in manual testing.
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonus and profit sharing Medical Savings Account, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401K matching and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for advancement.