- Philadelphia, PA
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our range of energy consulting services help our clients stay aware of changes in the wholesale and retail electric and gas markets and respond appropriately to changes as they take place. We provide a full range of consulting services including support of Retail Energy Marketers with our hosted software solutions, management of generation and load responsibilities, Demand Side Response, load forecasting, and energy price forecasting.
We are currently in the process of increasing our marketing effort and are looking for a talented individual with a desire to help continue the growth of this well positioned organization. The ideal candidate is able to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks while at the same time being detail oriented enough to make sure things are done right the first time. The Market Manager will work closely with sales and business leads to help maximize our industry presence and increase our brand recognition in the energy industry.
High Level Overview:
- Work with Business Leads to extend the overall messaging of the company.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Closely work with and support the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Organization of internal company events and outings.
- Manage event and administrative related tasks to support conferences and industry event attendance
- 10 – 30% travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required (Master’s in Business or Marketing preferred).
Experience, Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in the energy industry
- Strong effective communicator with superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Demonstrated track record in email marketing, social media and mobile strategy.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to plan and organize multiple conferences at one time.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics.
- Knowledge of the energy industry and software as a service preferred.
- Proficiency with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce), marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot).
- Computer proficient in Windows and Mac OS platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic applications.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Performance bonus and profit sharing Medical Savings Account, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401K matching and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
Customized Energy Solutions recognizes employees have a life outside of work. In addition to our competitive salary and profit sharing opportunities, we offer reasonable work hours and excellent benefits.