Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and in India.
We are currently in the process of increasing our staffing for our 24-hour Operations and Monitoring Center and are looking for a talented individual with a desire to help continue the growth of this company. People who are able to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks while at the same time being detail oriented enough to make sure things are done right the first time will flourish in this role. The Operation and Monitoring Center is a 24-hour operation and will involve rotating 12-hour shifts. The position will involve the following:
- Constant monitoring of wind turbine generators, solar generation facilities, and related components
- Coordination of planned and emergency maintenance at wind and solar facilities, from a remote operations and monitoring center
- Tracking/reporting/analysis of facilities being monitored
- Two year college degree in Electrical Technology, other engineering related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience demonstrating skill handling multiple tasks simultaneously without losing track of the details at various stages of completion under normal and stressful conditions.
- Experience demonstrating basic skill using computer applications (for ex: using e-mail, Internet, word processing, and/or entering data into an application), ability to monitor and navigate among several computer screens simultaneously.
- Responsible individual with ability to complete tasks without continuous, direct supervision and accept accountability for all actions.
- Experience monitoring GE, Siemens, or other wind turbines
- Electric and/or Natural Gas Industry experience.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and holidays on a rotating 12hr basis.
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary range of $55,000 to $65,00 commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonus and profit sharing Medical Savings Account, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401K matching and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for
To apply please click here