Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and in India.
CES is seeking a talented and driven SQL Analyst to provide support services to our retail electric and natural gas clients. This role will be a part of a growing team and will support and work closely with team leaders from the Retail IT and Retail Services Teams. It is a great opportunity for a talented, hard-working, detail-oriented, individual looking to help develop this growing business area.
- Utilize MS SQL Server T-SQL to research data requests from Retail Services Team and write stored procedures.
- Create and manage reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for both internal and external clients.
- Investigate possible bugs and provide fix requirements to development team for advanced bugs.
- Correct bugs that are MS SQL Server T-SQL or SSRS related.
- Provide functional testing support for new features where applicable.
- Perform regular operational tasks for the Retail IT team.
- At least 2 years of business, IT or related experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS SQL Server T-SQL
- Proficient in SSRS
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Highly qualified candidates may also possess knowledge of retail and wholesale electricity and natural gas markets.
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary range of $50,000 to $70,000 commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonus and profit sharing Medical Savings Account, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401K matching and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
For more information please click here.