Customized Energy Solutions is at the forefront of competitive energy markets. Through consulting services, financial analysis and operations services, we enable competitive suppliers, technology providers, and utilities to prosper. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies by Inc. 500 and by Philadelphia 100.
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and in India.
Customized Energy Solutions is seeking an experienced technical project management professional with experience in software planning and development management as well as the management of technical resources to support our retail electric and natural gas software platforms and clients. In this role, the successful candidate will support the Company’s Retail Energy practice by providing project management and resource allocation planning, facilitating functional requirement review, and working closely with system architects and scrum masters to help support the efficient operations of the development team. The candidate must be comfortable working under deadlines and with competing priorities. The position will involve internal and external stakeholder management, include budgetary assessment functions, as well as responsibility for direct and distributed project management. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with operations and sales teams to contribute to change management and needs analysis as required.
The successful candidate will be a high energy self-starter, a positive team player, possess strong analytical skills, and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Being detail oriented and a person of integrity are essential qualities, as is an ability to handle new tasks and manage multiple projects and competing priorities. Competitive compensation and first rate benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, profit-sharing, life and disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for advancement for the right individual.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop reasonable initial estimates and high level timelines for new functionality requests
- Facilitate external communications by contributing to the development and maintenance of project roadmaps and system documentation
- Create guidelines and help enforce standards for functional requirements, technical designs, and test results to ensure that development initiatives meet organizational requirements.
- Work with system architects, scrum masters and stakeholders to develop accurate estimates and resource loaded timelines
- Maintain ongoing prioritization, planning, and task allocation to help ensure the accurate, timely delivery of committed development tasks. Proactively communicate risks and necessary tradeoffs.
- Support development sprints by facilitating sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, demos, and retrospectives in accordance with agile principles
- Contribute to the management and planning for 3rd party resources as required
- Experience developing and maintaining technical resource budget and forecast
- 5-10 experience working in or with technical team, with transaction based systems experience a plus
- Understanding of and background in Waterfall and Agile development processes and teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to influence behavior in development teams
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and to work well in a deadline-driven, self-managed environment
- Experience establishing and monitoring SDLC controls
- Demonstrated ability to think “outside the box” by developing and implementing improvements to processes and tools
- Working knowledge of SQL, C#, .net, Java and/or other programming languages a strong plus
- Relevant college degree or equivalent experience required
- Retail Energy Experience is a strong plus
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary range of $90,000 to $100,000 commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonus and profit sharing Medical Savings Account, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401K matching and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for
To apply for this position please click here!